Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 30: "These is my favorite!"

I am just going to share a few highlights and miracles of the week!  

We went out teaching with our mission Nurse, Sister Mason on Wednesday.  We visited a potential that the PTC sisters found for us. She is going through a lot of really hard things and we are excited to keep teaching her more about the gospel.  *That is one of my favorite things about being on a mission- helping people see that there is hope! One of my favorite scriptures has become Ether 12:4, hope is such a wonderful thing!  We spent most of the day with Sister Mason and she is so fun to be around, so it was a great day.  That night we went on splits with two sisters from our ward, and it was such a blast!  I feel so lucky that I get to meet so many amazing people.  I have loved serving in this area for so long because I have gotten to know the ward members so well. 

I forgot what day it was, but we stopped by a member’s, and after we finished talking to them they ran and got us a big tub of chocolate. It was toward the end of the day so I was pretty tired, and I got so excited to see all of that chocolate that I burst out, "These is my favorite!"  Then I paused, realizing how bad my English was, and we all couldn't stop laughing.  Good times!  We found a few new investigators as we were "finding" this week, which was super cool!  Every time I feel like giving up or like nothing is going to happen we always find people who are so prepared!  The story that I told last week of that member in our ward where we went into her house and then had to run out because she wasn't there, well, her husband had a stroke this week.  We have been going over to offer any help that we can, but it has been so hard to see him suffering.  We have been praying for them, and I know that whatever happens Heavenly Father is in charge.  I hope you have a great week! 

Love, Sister Hunter 



        










No comments:

Post a Comment